I just love how many things are unnecessary in this scene.
1) Regina’s skirt: I’m sure you can pull that down if you wanted to. Madame Mayor
2) How Regina is sitting: “Oh Miss Swan I just came by to torment you so I’ve decided to place myself provocatively atop your desk. Try not to become sexually aroused. Me having my perfect legs completely exposed to you should do the trick.”
3) Emma’s walk: I get that she’s a bit shocked from seeing Regina but did you have to slow your walk to a slow, swaggerifc vortex?
4) Emma’s expression: If my enemy was sitting atop my desk, disturbing my peace I most likely wouldn’t be gazing at them with lust, possibly thinking about how many ways I could bend them over said desk.
5) Though you cant really see it, Regina’s expression: Her eyes narrow slightly once Emma starts walking towards her. But not a, “You come near me I’ll slit your throat” eye-narrow, more of a, “Well damn I came to screw with you but now I’m not so sure which definition I’m going for anymore.” eye-narrow.
6) *Edit* Emma’s nipples: This could be one of two reasons. Either it’s super cold in that office (though Regina’s outfit says different) or a certain blonde is picturing one of “Emma’s Innermost Fantasies” and it’s becoming a pretty kinky world up there. But Regina probably just put the AC on full blast so it’s colder than Mr. Gold’s smile up in there. Those nipples most likely dont have anything to do with the sexy ass Mayor practically inviting you to taste her forbidden fruit, imprinting her fine ass all over your paperwork. No, no way.
7) The very fact that Regina came, sat, and waited for Emma to show up with absolutely no one else around: If I’m going to mess with someone, I’m going to go all out with an audience and everything. But Regina just lets herself into the office, props herself up on the desk and silently waits for Emma to show up. Alone, I might add. Hoping to get her all riled up just for fun.
I’m just saying. If you want to act completely straight just take notes from these two women, they’re experts. No homosexual vibes here at all. Random rant over.